Terms and Conditions
Date: März 2023
We reserve the right to make changes.
§ 1 Application of the General Terms and Conditions
1) The general terms and conditions accepted by both contracting parties regulate the cooperation between the healer Maria Elisabeth "Lisa" Bengs and the client, unless otherwise agreed in writing between the contracting parties.
2) The contract or the cooperation comes about when the client wants to use a service of the healer and they confirm their consent in writing.
The range of services of the healer includes
+ Energy treatment(s) for humans and other living beings
+ Travel protection / accompaniment for important events (surgery, examination, etc.)
+ Channeling / receiving messages
+ Psychic coaching and consulting
+ Training, initiations in Reiki & degrees of light
+ Geomantic house cleaning
3) Before the start of the first cooperation, a form is sent to the client by email, which is (digitally) filled out and signed and returned. Cooperation cannot take place without this form.
4) Energetic healing, medial healing and geomantic interference suppression serve to activate the self-healing powers. Spiritual healing does not replace diagnoses or treatments by doctors and naturopaths.
§2 Time frame of cooperation
The client selects an appointment for the desired service using the booking tool on the lisabengs.com website, each of which has its own time frame. This is then confirmed by the healer. An appointment can also be made by phone or email.
Agreed dates may be postponed with timely agreement (at least 3 days in advance), changed in terms of time and content within the scope of the range of services mentioned in §1.
The cooperation can be extended by mutual agreement or supplemented by additional bookings.
§3 Place of cooperation
All services are usually provided remotely, online or over the phone.
Selected dates, workshops or seminars can also take place at a physical location (seminar room, etc.) in compliance with hygiene measures.
A geomantic house cleaning can also take place on site at the client. COVID-19 protective measures such as social distancing, daily antigen test and wearing a medical mask will be in place.
§4 Rights and duties of the healer
1. Transparency: Upon request - or on their own initiative - the healer informs the client about the functions and desired effects of the methods used in the accompaniment.
2. Confidentiality: The healer guarantees complete confidentiality regarding all confidential, personal and intimate details that the client brings to their attention during the collaboration.
3. Restraint: In their work, the healer is committed to the interests of the client and the highest good of all those involved. They are as neutral as humanly possible in their views.
4. The healer's job is to receive and transmit messages. Healing work serves the purpose of strengthening the client's self-healing powers and enabling the client to help themselves.
5. The healer is entitled to refuse or to end a cooperation if mutual trust is no longer given.
6. The healer manages the data of the client in the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). The data is regularly deleted after 6 years, unless the client requests earlier deletion. Further information on data protection here.
§5 Rights and obligations of the client
1. The client is responsible for their physical and mental health during and after the collaboration.
2. The client makes sure that they have enough time and rest before and after the individual appointments to mentally prepare and reflect on the results.
3. The client is not obliged to actively participate. In most cases, however, a collaboration only makes sense if the client is actively involved.
4. The client has the right to cancel an appointment before the start of a collaboration without giving reasons and to end the ongoing collaboration if, for example, trust is no longer given. This must be done in writing in good time – at least 5 working days before the next agreed date.
§6 Energy compensation / prices
The prices for the different services can be found on the relevant websites and are available on request. Depending on the order and service, an individual price agreement is made.
The invoice amount is due within 7 days after invoicing.
We reserve the right to make changes.
§7 Termination and Changes in Dates
The contract for cooperation is limited to the duration of the agreed support time. Healer and client have the right to terminate this contract for good cause (e.g. loss of trust) with a notice period of 5 working days.
Appointments already agreed, which are within the next 2 working days after the notice of termination, must be paid by the client with 30% of the fee.
The client has the right to postpone agreed appointments up to 2 days in advance. Appointments canceled by the client after this period will be charged at 30% of the fee.
In the event of cancellation on the day of the appointment, 100% of the fee is generally due.
§8 Final Provisions
Place of jurisdiction is Hamburg, Germany.
c/o Postflex #2946
Emsdettener Str. 10